Thursday, August 17, 2006

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? NARF!!

I was really really excited when I saw that Pinky and The Brain were coming out on DVD. It's a collection of "22 favorite episodes from the Emmy Award winning series". For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, it's about 2 lab mice who try to take over the world every night with one flawed scheme after another. NARF! The Brain is supposed to be the smart one, and Pinky is his goofy sidekick. There are lots of references to movies and tv shows and they poke fun at politics and society frequently. It's mostly just really stupid, though sometimes clever, jokes that make me laugh a lot. If you ask nicely, I might let you borrow the DVDs... or better yet, we could have "cartoon night" at my place! :)



No comments: