Monday, December 01, 2008

Madagascar PEZ

I had to go on a little adventure to get these PEZ. They are only available at specific movie theaters right now and there is only one of these theaters in WI, over 100 miles away from where I live. Due to the generosity of a friend who loves to drive and go on mini road trips, I was able to get to the theater only to find that they were out of Skipper, the penguin. They did have several of Melman, the giraffe though. So I bought an extra Melman and headed home after the movie feeling elated and a bit disappointed at the same time. That evening I posted a request on the PEZHEADS list to find that a collector in NY was able to get Skipper but not Melman. To make a long story short, we traded via USPS and I am now the proud owner of both PEZ. Life is good!


photo (c) 2008 by DKF

No comments: