Monday, November 06, 2006

Free Access

"'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.'"
-- Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord, I'm here seeking You out and asking for more of You. I need you to live. You are my life. "You are my breath! You are my heartbeat! You're all I need!" I'm standing here knocking at the door, and I'll keep knocking even if my knuckles get raw... I just want more of You!


photo (c) 2006 by DKF -- quote from the song "Everything To Me" (c) 2003 by DKF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

Your pictures are great, we showed your blog to a friend who is a retired photo journalist and he said that you are very talented. I agree.

Love,
Dad