Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sad-Mad-Glad...???

"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven..."
-- Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea what the text in this picture means, but I love the graphics! When I was a peer counselor in high school, I learned that there are 6 basic emotions: sad, mad, glad, hurt, ashamed and afraid. I've definitely cycled through each one multiple times in the last couple of weeks. I have gained minor insights about some aspects of my life through the process and hopefully there is some more revelation to come!

Lord, thank you for Your faithfulness! I pray for more strength and courage to keep pressing on, no matter what my circumstances, and for continued insights into the person you've made me to be. Help me to trust in You in the dark desolate valleys and praise you on the bright sunny mountain tops!


photo (c) 2006 by DKF

No comments: