Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thy Word

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path... Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart."
-- Psalm 119:105, 111 (NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path


When I feel afraid,
And think I've lost my way.
Still, You're there right beside me.
Nothing will I fear
As long as You are near;
Please be near me to the end.

I will not forget
Your love for me and yet,
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide,
And hold me to Your side,
And I will love you to the end.



"Thy Word" (c) by Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
photos (c) 2006 by DKF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn -

There's a lot we share. I needed to hear, read, see, feel this. Thank you!!!

Dianna