Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Praising God

"I thank my God every time I remember you."
-- Philippians 1:3 (NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With the holiday season comes many memories and I've been reminded of the abundant blessings that God has given me in the gift of family and friends. I treasure each and every person that God has used to touch my heart and make Himself more real to me.

Lord, thank you for my family and friends! I pray that you would bless them today in a new way. Give them new revelations of who You are and a fresh image of how much You love them!

photo (c) 2006 by DKF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,you are such an amazing friend with all im going through you seem to always be there lending both your open arms and your ears to listen to me.I believe in angels here on earth those people who just magically show up in your life and Dawn you have been my angel when im feeling so sad and low you some how make me laugh even if its laughing at myself and you also remind me that God will carry me along the way when i feel i cant make another step he is there with me carrying me.. you are an amazing person and i am so proud to call you my FRIEND..thank-you so much for the frog i will always remember your kindness and thoughtfulness..you make me smile and with the help from my little friend frog i will have laughter always thanks love ya and God Bless kja